Nosh Global Construction Managers providing construction management services and consultation for any or all phases of a project. Our Construction Managers have extensive expertise to direct, support and coordinate all aspects of your engineering project, whether large or small. Nosh Global Construction Managers are proficient in overseeing and directing both internal company support work and third party subcontractors to ensure that budget and schedule constraints are met.
Our Construction Managers are experienced, hands-on engineers rather than merely coordinators. As such, they have the knowledge to fully understand the complete scope of your project and direct it from initiation to completion. Our Construction Managers are your right hand in the field.
Our Construction Managers follow a proven track record that entails the responsibilities listed below.
- Develop schedules, execution plans, subcontractor strategies, budgets, risk quantification, QA/QC requirements
- Define roles, authority, and relationships between all interacting companies
- Establish a communication plan for the client
- Permit Support of Constructability Issues
- Manage resource availability, performance quality, and document data control
- Report project status to the client
- Measure verifiable progress, cost controls, and scope changes
- Identify potential problems and consult on alternative approaches
- Monitor performance against project forecasts
- Management of Change
3. Project Close-out
- Document and track all aspects of the project and its final configuration
- Ensure all client's expectations are fully meet
4. Document Support